Saturday, April 24, 2010

Decorate With Books



One thing I love about books is they are decor on their own. They are not just a good read but they look good too.
Check out my herbal books..and my whole collection of assorted books in this rustic ladder book shelf. This fits quite well into a corner in my bedroom. Break the monotony by adding some picture frames and some knick knacks.
Unlike the world wide web, which needs the aid of electricity and a computer plus broadband, a book will always be handy.
My favorites: Inspirational books by Stormie Omartian, Kenneth & Gloria Copeland, Joel Osteen, Jerry Savelle, Oral Roberts.....The Outdoor Living Room by Martha Baker, The Secrets of Pistoulet by Jana Kolpen, Visions of Paradise by Schintz, Mary Engelbreit books, Nick Bantock"s books, Rachell Ashwells' Shabby Chic books & lots and lots more! I also collect cookbooks for this dream I have of cooking up some dishes someday.

If you are a booklover, you may want to visit shelfari.com and start your virtual library of favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment