Sunday, July 12, 2009

Now Open! my organic store


Just put up my 100% organic store website!

www.myorganicstore.ph

Still a work in progress. Visit to see all the organic, natural products I have found from all over the country. By sharing my discoveries and making them available to all in one site is pure joy to me! I am still stocking up on the other products. I am also on the look out for a local organic toothpaste.

The listing is still limited but watch out for: organic pet shampoo, books on herbal preparations, natural cosmetics, & more..., organic produce, vco culinary oil, organic deodorant, etc.

Most of these products I have tried myself and are very reasonably priced! Ask me how to be a distributor and help more GET HEALTHY!

STOP TOXIN BUILD-UP! GO ORGANIC !!

No comments:

Post a Comment